Dave LeGear

Contributing Member
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
What's left of Pine Island
State
Florida
For those who may not be aware of this new Trim Tab switch from our friends over at Lectrotab, this one, has some great features and just might be the perfect upgrade to your present system.

product_slc-11.png

This is the SLC-11 model with not only Port and Starboard LED indicator lights, but it also has this feature set:
  • One-Touch buttons to both fully raise and lower the tabs.
  • Automatic tab position return with flashing indicator lights as the system denotes, that they are fully retracted... Very handy visual feature to have before putting her back on the trailer, or having it lifted via forklift back and the marina!
  • Ambient light sensor so the LED's do not impact your night vision near as much as other switches I have seen. Nothing worse then have glaring lights in the corner of your eyes, when trying to run down the ICW at night between the markers...
  • And as we have come to expect from Lectortab, it is completely sealed and waterproof for the Marine Environment use.
Here is a quick video on this new switch and features which I think really helps demonstrate it's feature set:

And for those that already have the Oval Lectrotab control switch, here is the simple steps to make the upgrade, and I can only add for Drew's great instructions here. That you might want to check / ensure that you have the needed clearance on your console, due to the just slightly larger switch housing footprint.

I also attached the specifications sheet for this switch which also has the switch dimensions.

Now for those that do not have an Lectrotab system at present. This switch can be employed and used on other vendor systems... It just needs to be an all electric system, and not one that uses any hydraulic components :)

Any questions as always, please feel free to reach out and if I don’t have an answer, I can get one from the experts ;)

And do let them know the guys from Performance Outdoors.Net sent you when you reach out to them. And do not forget the discount codes we have here for our Premium Members on much of Lectrotab Product line up!

Tight Lines!
Dave

Attachments

• SLCSpecSheet.pdf
    451.2 KB · Views: 1
Back