oops

saltydawg

Participating Member
Last night while on patrol I was talking again with my partner about the triumph and other boats and such. The conversation turned to our outboards and our props and performance and such ( mine is bigger vs. mine is faster etc.) Well I was bragging on my "raptor" prop and he was going on about his "hooter" prop. Well we stopped at the station and tried to google the hooter prop and now I hate chicken buffalo wings even more...Millions of results and none of them were for an outboard prop,,,, so being the kinda friend that I am I call B.S. on the "hooter" prop and said there was no such thing. well we said since his house is in our area lets pass by and I can see one and maybe find some numbers to check online with, and if I asked real nice and said sorry I could touch his hooter...prop.
Well we get to his house and go to the back of his outboard.....and someone had stolen his prop.....now I had to listen to this the rest of the 9 hrs of the shift......
so now for the question has anyone heard of this Prop, know if it is a brand or model or such, and if so where online we can find one .....nothing on e-bay or any of the usual searches under props, outboards ect...:eek:

Hooter prop

I actually have one on my 190 bay. It SS. What info do you need? i didn't think it was anything special, I actually bought it used as a replacement for an incorrectly sized aluminum prop.

hey thanks sea.p.a......we were talking about them his got stolen off the motor and we couldn't find them anywhere on line for nothing spent two hours searching...........his came used on the motor and we think one of the guys at the camp might have taken a shine to it and replaced it with a power tech...just didn't take his ...sounds to me like someone who knows him and didn't want to totally screw him

Back