owners manual

dudley

Registered Member
City
Marysville
Hi, I just purchased a 2002 190Bay, and hard to believe, but I received NO owners manual with this boat. I'm really wanting a owners manual for the hull, I need to know how this thing is plumbed to try and correct a inner hull water leak. A very drastic inner hull water leak. Also, I need a manual for the 2002 Suzuki 140 4 stroke. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Does the original owner have the manual? You can download the new manual that is generic to all Triumph models here:
Triumph Boat Owners Network - Triumph Owner Downloads - Triumph Boat Owners Manual

You will need to contact Suzuki for their manual although you might try searching online in case they provide them in .pdf form.

I would recommend contacting a Triumph dealer or Triumph support directly regarding how the boat is "plumbed".

Buy the Suzuki service manual if you are going to do more than change oil. (Browns Point Marine Service is where I order Zuki stuff.

I agree with NC, the Triumph manual is extremely generic and you are better off using the SEARCH button on this forum.

As for specific trailer info, contact that company directly or your dealer.

Back