Recognized Leader and Retriver Guru
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
Lakeside
State
Ca
Hi All,
Earlier this month I posted about getting a radar...and was told I needed to remove my canvas and all of my custom wire jobs....you can see this work in my gallery... Well I dug and dug as osprey Vic suggested...and They"re bitting suggested...This is what I found for all of us....How ever my T-top, I could use it, but not where I want my radar mounted. BUT for all of you and other applications it is great. The website is tacomarine.com They carry all kinds of clamp on stuff such as rocket launchers, and PLATES for mounting out riggers and of course RADARS, Gps ant, radio ant , the application is real easy. I saw it in person at our local West Marine store. As for me I have 2 small post that will be in my way of thier clamp system. And as usual all the good stores ARE IN FLORIDA:( So go in, log on, check it out. For the brackets click on sport fishing equipment, then click on clamp on T-Top mounting plates. I hope some of you can use this.

Used their plates to mount my outriggers and have worked well for several years now. Got the whole outrigger/plate kit from Boatersworld....match lowest price and free shipping.

Back