Potential buyer in North Carolina

D

DeerHunter

Hi,

I'm a potential owner in North Carolina and am looking for your thoughts on the 170 or any Triumph/Logic boat. I will admit I am skeptical about a polyethylene (roplene) boat but I was impressed with the design of the boats I saw today. Please share your reasons for purchasing a Logic/Triumph boat, what you like about the boat(s) as well as your dislikes.

Thanks,

Potential owner

You have asked a wide open question.

Read the forums and read the Articles. The Article I wrote on why I purchased a Triumph might be a starting point.

If you read the Forums, there are over a thousand owners with their own reasons as to why they purchased a Triumph.

We wish you success as you search for your answer.

Vic in Osprey Florida

Vic is right. There is a LOT of information here and a lot of very knowledgable Triumph and Logic owners. If you search through the threads and posts here I think you'll find what you're looking for. If you have specific questions beyond that by all means fire away. I'm sure many of the folks here will be glad to help out. Welcome to the site and good luck with the Triumph decision. I bought my first boat, a Triumph 210 back in 2002. I loved it. I sold it three months ago and ordered a 2006 215 Chaos to be delivered in late March. Can't wait to get it on the water. I think Triumph Boats are great. That is one reason I started this website. :)

Vic,

I read the forums as you suggested, you're right, there is a lot of information that was very helpful.

Thanks,

Potential owner

OspreyVic said:
You have asked a wide open question.

Read the forums and read the Articles. The Article I wrote on why I purchased a Triumph might be a starting point.

If you read the Forums, there are over a thousand owners with their own reasons as to why they purchased a Triumph.

We wish you success as you search for your answer.

Vic in Osprey Florida

NCangler,

Thanks for your response. I took Vic's and your advice and spent many hours seaching the threads and posts. There was a lot of useful information.

Thanks,

Potential owner

NCangler said:
Vic is right. There is a LOT of information here and a lot of very knowledgable Triumph and Logic owners. If you search through the threads and posts here I think you'll find what you're looking for. If you have specific questions beyond that by all means fire away. I'm sure many of the folks here will be glad to help out. Welcome to the site and good luck with the Triumph decision. I bought my first boat, a Triumph 210 back in 2002. I loved it. I sold it three months ago and ordered a 2006 215 Chaos to be delivered in late March. Can't wait to get it on the water. I think Triumph Boats are great. That is one reason I started this website. :)

Dan,

Thanks for the information. From everything I've seen and read over the weekend I'm leaning heavily toward the Triumph.

Thanks again,

Potential owner

suitekids said:
Hi there potentialowner, We bought a new 170cc in Sept. 2005, It's really a great boat, I also own a whaler and have had it since 1964, These new Roplene boats are just too nice, soft and dry ride and very tough there isn't any place I wouldn't venture to go in it, Buy the 170 cc with a 75 four stroke Yamaha with a few mods you have a world class little boat. Check out our pictures in the 170cc photo album and see for yourself the neat stuff you can add to them. I rate the boat and motor a 10 and you will too after you get one.I can't think of anything I don't like about this boat and motor combination. The Roplene technology is the way of the future, 5 times more impact resistant than fiberglass,unsinkable, and it has a lifetime warranty, kind of a no-brainer. Hope to see you back here with your new 170cc.........Dan

You are welcome. And you must be a patient person. :)

Back