Selling my 210 in Oct. 2023

bobfox

Registered Member
State
VA
Turn-key ready to fish the ocean or inland waters: ,21-foot deep V-hull center console boat in good condition with a Triumph trailer in very good condition.

The well-maintained 2003 150 Yamaha two stroke, six-cylinder oil- injected runs perfectly and will push the boat to 30 miles an hour with four people aboard. The boat is rated for 10 people and features a pump-fed live-well & a 70-gallon tank (full). New in 2021: impeller, all new tires, brake lines and surge brake, hitch coupling, two batteries, fuel lines, throttle cable, & hydraulic lines for steering. New in 2022: Blue console top, roof life-jacket bag (with six jackets), digital/ analogue radio, 7” Garmin fish finder, 4’ antenna, top light and side lights, anchor system, swim ladder, bilge pump and freshwater pump.

Here is my FB ad: https://tinyurl.com/ycy7pp73Screenshot 2023-10-10 at 9.59.27 PM.png

It is basically unsinkable, as we all know: I love this video ad: https://tinyurl.com/nekzh44j

This is a uniquely tough and reliable fishing boat that my family has enjoyed for two years. I am selling it because my son is going to buy a newer boat! :) I want to sell it this Fall of 2023. Please tell anyone who might be interested.

Asking $15,500

I live in Virginia Beach, VA. Cell is (252) 621-2088.

I sold it for $15,000! The new owner will have years of fun with it--as we have had for two years. My son is going to get a boat so I will ride on his! :)

I have enjoyed this forum immensely for how-to's and friendly encouragement. Sorry to leave. Blessings to all of you on your Triumphs!

Blessings also to all of you as you journey toward eternity. If you ever have any questions about how to get to heaven, please contact me. I know I am going to be there and I can show you how you can, too.

I am a retired pastor but more than that I fell in love with God as a young boy. He is my life, my greatest treasure and being His son is my greatest joy, my deepest peace and strength. My greatest burden to is help others know Him so they can enjoy His forgiveness, love and power now and in eternity!! My email is [email protected] and my phone is (252) 621-2088. :)

Here is my testimony, starting at 15:31: Message: "My Experience of God the Father's Love" from Bob Fox : Bob Fox: Pastor & Author

Fair winds and following seas to you all,

Bob Fox

Congratulations on the sale Bob. And I rejoice with you in your testimony of the goodness and grace of God in Jesus Christ. The two most important questions we will ever answer in this life are what are we going to do about Jesus (His claims to deity demand an answer) and what will we let Jesus do with us? Blessings in your "re-firement"!

Randy
administrator

Congratulations on the sale Bob. And I rejoice with you in your testimony of the goodness and grace of God in Jesus Christ. The two most important questions we will ever answer in this life are what are we going to do about Jesus (His claims to deity demand an answer) and what will we let Jesus do with us? Blessings in your "re-firement"!

Randy
administrator
I have to admit, I did not expect that response from the administrator!☺️
But I’m so glad I did!!

Thanks for a great forum! I’ll see you in heaven if not sooner and hopefully we can bring a lot of folks with us

Back