Sharin' the love of fishin'

bajapescador

Registered Member
City
Prospect
My grandson is four-and-a-half and I get no greater pleasure than teaching him to fish and see him develop a love for the sport that's given me so much joy. Where can we start a picture showcase that illustrates the joy of discovering this sport?

Hi bajapescador. You can upload fishing photos in our Photos section here and post them in your gallery. You can create an "Album" and play it as a slideshow.

Birth of a fisherman

As I said, watching my grandson's face while he discovers the thrill of fishing gives me great pleasure.

Attachments

• no fish.jpg
    no fish.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 19
  • Con & Sandy trout.jpg
    Con & Sandy trout.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 19
  • Con, Craig Salmon Quest.jpg
    Con, Craig Salmon Quest.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 20
  • #2 biggun.jpg
    #2 biggun.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 19
  • Connor-Fish on!.jpg
    Connor-Fish on!.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 26
Really nice pictures bajapescador. I have 15 of those and 1 great. I know what your talking about .I also love to see them fish and hunt and just enjoy this great gift we have ..Happy New Year to all...James

Photobucket?

Nefarious,
I am now a member of Photobucket and I created an album of 8 or 9 similar pictures that I wanted to post here. However, I couldn't figure out how to import them into this website without providing just a link to my album. My goal was to have pictures in the thread itself. Suggestions?

Once they are in Photobucket, put your cursor on the photo, a list will appear below. Left click on the ( IMG code)The word (copied] will come up. Left click on the actual photo, it will enlarge, right click on enlarged photo COPY Then go to posting andright click and PASTE. Click on review post and photo should appear such as one below of todays trip for Halibut. My boat-hos got nice ones, I only got a little one
IMG_0727.jpg

really nice. My son is 4 1/2 and he got sick on his maiden voyage of fishing. I will try this spring with him again, and also at some local lakes.

Back