So. Cal.departures & Float plan

Nefarious

Participating Member
City
Hacienda Heights
Thought it might be nice to start something like this to Buddy boat or ride share
I'm headed to San Clemente Island on Saturday morning to find some Yellowtail. plan to launch at los Alamitos{Davies} ramp at 3:30 am, make some Macks,visit LB bait and roll to frontside eastend. Travel speed in dark will be approximately 25mph depending on fog. I have full radar
hali_sisapiiri.gif
hali_sisapiiri.gif
hali_sisapiiri.gif
, Any are welcome to tag along

Good luck :)

Looks klike Harbor Halibut

I'll be in the LA Harbor dragging for Halibut Saturday. Launch at 6:00am from Los Alamitos. Anyone can call on Ch 88a for me. I,ll have a few extra leaders tied up if you want , Gratis. By the way this is the time of year , late Oct thru Nov, is when I kill the Halibuts in and outside of the harbor. No report from last week because all we got were Bonies, Barries Calicos, and I lost 1yellow that bit the 14" mack on 30# line, embarassing...Run home from SCI took 3hr40min due to extremely snotty conditions, much of headway made at 15 mph. It was BRUTAL, not for the faint of heart. Glad I had the Big Dog under me, took it all with confidence!!!! Hope to see you out there

hali_nuija.gif
nutkick.gif

If at first you succeed, continue to do it. Launching (11/1) Sat. morning at 6 am for another Halibut session. Any of you out there, give me a call, Ch 88a, hopefully the fall run will be in full go on the morning high tide
reeling-smiley.gif

I might be out fishing and I wouldnt mind getting a ride on your 23 if it is possible. I have a 05 215 and thinking about a 23. I will give you a call if im out :)

Back