Sold - 2008 Triumph 195DC - Yamaha 115 For Sale

tfink

Participating Member
City
Clayton
State
Ohio
Selling my single owner Triumph, excellent condition with low hours on the boat and motor, 2018 season I’ve replaced the horn, spark plugs, fuel/water separator, fuel filter and serviced the VST as well as an oil change and lower unit oil change. I have a 3 blade stainless prop on it, but I also have a Solas 4 blade aluminum prop that will come with it. All the cushions are in excellent condition.

*The motor is a Yamaha 4 stroke model F115TXR it has Sea Star steering with hydraulic tilt and runs great.

Other options and mods that I’ve done to the boat are:
- hold-open springs on hatches
- battery brain (this is connected to the battery and cuts off battery consumption if something is left on, flip the switch and the boat will start)
- stainless Smart [trim] Tabs
- canvases - bow cover, walk through, bimini, boat cover (boat cover has some holes in it)
- Trailer Valet (see pic)
- new fenders and marker lights
- new tires
- Garmin GPS/Chartplotter/Fishfinder
- Standard Horizon VHF Marine radio with 4’ fiberglass antenna
- rod holder mounts for six additional rod holders
- anchor chain storage lock/clamp to keep the anchor safely in position when underway

Factory options I have:
- bow filler cushion
- horizontal rod storage
- swim platform with reboading ladder
- port side 80 qt storage
- starboard side 20 gal aerated baitwell
- AM/FM/CD stereo
- bimini top
- aft jump seats - when removed there are 4 additional rod holders
- 2 fish boxes with overboard drains
- single axle galvanized trailer -Ezloader with oil bath hubs, disc brakes and LED lights, this has a 5 way trailer harness

Asking $23,500. If interested, please message me and I can send you more pictures.

Attachments

• Boat chairs.JPG
    Boat chairs.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 67
  • P1010605 (2).JPG
    P1010605 (2).JPG
    66.5 KB · Views: 67
  • P1010609.JPG
    P1010609.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 61
  • P1010610.JPG
    P1010610.JPG
  • P1010613.JPG
    P1010613.JPG
  • P1010614 (2).JPG
    P1010614 (2).JPG
    62.4 KB · Views: 61
  • P1010615 (2).JPG
    P1010615 (2).JPG
    67 KB · Views: 59
  • PnFgvJyuRzW8IIGWEM0Ijg_thumb_219a.jpg
    PnFgvJyuRzW8IIGWEM0Ijg_thumb_219a.jpg
    158.5 KB · Views: 37
  • UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_120b.jpg
    UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_120b.jpg
    408.8 KB · Views: 35
  • UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1241.jpg
    UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1241.jpg
    205.6 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Nice, someone needs to jump on that! How many hours on the outboard?

Unfortunately, I don’t know how many hours on the outboard as I don’t have an hour meter. But I know it’s not a lot for 10 years old, it probably not a lot for a 5 year old boat, we’ve hardly been able to use it over the past 4 years.

Is there not a small digital meter in the center of the tach or speedo? I cannot see it from your photos. My 150 Yamaha had a very small one in the center of the tach.... I didn't know it was there for some time....

Nice looking boat and nicely maintained! :cool:

Is there not a small digital meter in the center of the tach or speedo? I cannot see it from your photos. My 150 Yamaha had a very small one in the center of the tach.... I didn't know it was there for some time....
Unfortunately not, I looked again on a different photo I had. Thanks.

Well drat. That may be a common question of potential buyers. The only way to answer it would be visit a Yamaha dealer and have them plug in. Good luck with your sale, it's a nice boat.

Selling my Triumph, excellent condition with low hours on the boat and motor, this season I’ve replaced the horn, spark plugs, fuel/water separator, fuel filter and serviced the VST as well as an oil change and lower unit oil change. I have a 3 blade stainless prop on it, but I also have a Solas 4 blade aluminum prop that will come with it. All the cushions are in excellent condition.

Other options and mods that I’ve done to the boat are:
  • hold-open springs on hatches
  • battery brain (this is connected to the battery and cuts off battery consumption if something is left on, flip the switch and the boat will start)
  • stainless Smart [trim] Tabs
  • canvases - bow cover, walk through, bimini, boat cover (boat cover has some holes in it)
  • Trailer Valet (see pic)
  • new fenders and marker lights
  • new tires - this year
  • Garmin GPS/Chartplotter/Fishfinder
  • Standard Horizon VHF Marine radio with 4’ fiberglass antenna

Factory options I have:
  • bow filler cushion
  • horizontal rod storage
  • swim platform
  • port side 80 qt storage
  • AM/FM/CD stereo
  • single axle galvanized trailer

Asking $23,500. If interested, please message me and I can send you more pictures.
I

Please contact me as I have an interest, if it’s still available!
Thanks,
Harold

Jump. On. That.....

I have a buyer, we’re supposed to close this coming Wednesday. Thanks for checking in.

Back