Sold - 2011 Triumph 215CC

daveova

Registered Member
City
Midlothian
State
Virginia
We've had a good run, but it's time to move on. I just don't use her enough to justify keeping her: just 2-3 times a year the last 3 years. Pretty sad, but it is what it is.
So, for sale:
2011 Triumph 215CC
Original owner, purchased new from Merritt Marine- all options/electronics installed by Merritt Marine as well.
Powered by 2011 Honda 150 four stroke outboard (174 hours) w/ 3 blade stainless prop
Dual axle EZ loader aluminum trailer w/ surge brakes & spare tire
All the standard features plus the following:
T-top w/ rocket launchers
Swim platform
Bow Sun Deck Cushion
Coaming bolsters, wrap around
Cooler - 94 qt. w/seat cushion & back rest
Cushion Set -Bow & Aft seats
Dual Battery Switch
Footrest; 316 stainless steel
PFD Storage Bag
Porta-Potti enclosure w/Sani-Potti portable head
Raw water wash down, high pressure hose & nozzle
Stereo AM/FM CD w/2 speakers (Sirius & XM compatible)
Swim Platform; 316 stainless steel
Trim tabs (Lenco electric) w/ indicator lights
T-Top w/Rocket Launchers, Outrigger mounts, spreader light & dome light
Fishing Package: Coaming bolsters, wrap around; Cooler - 94 qt. w/seat cushion & backrest; Cushion Set - Bow & Aft seats; Dual Battery Switch; Raw water wash down, high pressure hose & nozzle
Custom full size boat cover
Danforth anchor, chain, & 400' line
Bolt on stainless rod holders (4)
Trailer lock
Bouy bumpers
Electronics:
Lowrance HDS-7 GPS/chartplotter
Raymarine 49 VHF radio package w/ 8' Shakespeare antenna & mic
Lowrance broadband 3G radar
Lowrance EP60R fuel flow module
Motor to plotter link cable
Boat EPIRB: ACR GlobalFix V4
Coast Guard package:
First aid kit
Marine signal kit
Ring bouy life ring
Fire extinguisher
Commercial life jackets: each w/ whistle, mirror signal, flashlight, marine safety knife

Used almost exclusively in the Chesapeake Bay (a few times took the 'girls'- our 2 golden retrievers- to the local lake); always thoroughly cleaned after every trip.
Maintenance performed by Merritt Marine first few years, then Chad talked me into buying the Honda service manual, and since then I've done all the maintenance at home (Merritt is about 2-1/2 hours from me). I always did the maintenance at the end of the season (October for me), so it has already been done this year. He also suggested that I should remove all of the fuel every season to help with ethanol issues/ separation/ etc. So the service manual and the external fuel pump for removing fuel go with her as well.
She's always been kept on the trailer at home, under a car port (purchased just for her), and under the cover during the off season.
I have some other things (pfd bag, extra life jackets, lines, spare pumps, filters, oil, grease, etc.) that are not on the boat but go with her.

Asking price is $29,900; for boat, trailer, and all the goodies.

Attachments

• 1231.JPG
    1231.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 86
  • 1236.JPG
    1236.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 86
  • 1242.JPG
    1242.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 79
  • 1244.JPG
    1244.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 78
  • 1248.JPG
    1248.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 76
  • 1256.JPG
    1256.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 73
  • 1260.JPG
    1260.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 74
  • 1261.JPG
    1261.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 74
  • 1263.JPG
    1263.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 75
  • 1241.JPG
    1241.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 74
Sweet engine, had one myself and super quiet. Beautiful rig and a fine job in keeping her in great shape also ;) The all white deck and hatch covers of the later model Triumph's really do look nice :cool: Good luck with the sale Brother...

So what's next? Looking to Downsize or Up-size?

Wow that is a beautiful setup Dave. I'm sure parting is such sweet sorrow. Immaculately maintained. :cool:

Thanks fellas for your kind comments...it's been a labor of love for sure; but the best part about it is how easy she really is to keep clean- sure you have to do it, and it takes work, but compared to other boats, keeping this one clean is a piece of cake. A friend of mine has a pontoon with carpet and it's a nightmare (stains, etc.)- impossible to keep clean. This we washed (thoroughly) after every trip, and pressure washed a couple of times during the season. Having the carport and the cover really helps too.;)
Does anyone have any helpful tips for the sale? I have this listed here and craigslist, and my wife has it on facebook marketplace (I don't have facebook... different story); should I spend the money for the other places? I was thinking let it ride for a few weeks on those (free) sites and then pay for one of those 'boats.com' or other sites if it doesn't pan out on the free ones. I'm not an experienced boat seller so I'm not 100% sure of the best way to go about it.
Thanks in advance for your tips.:cool:

Dave, you might want to call Chad at Merritt Marine and see if they sell on consignment and if so what that might cost you. I think the other steps you've taken are what I would have done too. If I had the funds I'd be calling you. :) She is a beauty. :cool:

Back