Sold - Selling my Triumph 235CC

KEThomas

Registered Member
City
Wilmington
State
NC
Friends,
I have decided to finally sell my beloved Triumph 235 CC. The boat is like new with less than 500 hours on it. Having a survey done on it today and will be posting more in the days ahead about the boat. NADA on the boat with the trailer is $33,500. I bought it new from Blackberry Marine in Southport back in 08. More to come as well as photos.

will be watching...was just in Wilmington this past week for work...would have loved to look it over. I have a 210 but looking for a few more feet.

will be watching...was just in Wilmington this past week for work...would have loved to look it over. I have a 210 but looking for a few more feet.

Mr. Hessler,
Sorry I missed you when you visited Wilmington. I would have loved to have shown it to you and taken it out. This 235CC has less than 500 hours on it. All the vinyl has been redone except for Captain's chairs and the front bench seat just in front of the console. They have the Triumph logo on them and still look good except for some minor sunburn. I recently had a marine survey done by an Accredited Marine Surveyor. He rated it as "Average Condition" and priced it at $33,500 and stated in his report that a replacement value on a similar size boat with the same equipment would have an estimated replacement cost of $85,000. NADA Value is $33,500. I am open to reasonable and realistic offers. I am the original owner and it has been serviced every year. She is great in the ocean, her high sides make me feel safe in the rougher water. The survey found a couple of things that need to be worked on like one of the macerator pumps did not work etc. But nothing major and all of those items will be fixed or replaced before she leaves my dock. I have attached a couple of photos. You can email me directly at kevinandcecilia@gmail.com or call me on my cell at 270-996-0812. I love this boat, she has been great but I just don't use her as much as I rarely fish in the ocean anymore.

Attachments

• Triumph Boat.jpg
    Triumph Boat.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 28
  • P6034821.JPG
    P6034821.JPG
    610.2 KB · Views: 26
  • P6034816.JPG
    P6034816.JPG
    616 KB · Views: 26
  • P6034879 (1).JPG
    P6034879 (1).JPG
    597.6 KB · Views: 26
  • P6034789.JPG
    P6034789.JPG
    591.8 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Triumph has been sold. Thanks to everyone for checking it out. Gonna miss her.

As a 235 owner, and a hopeless Triumph Boats fanatic, I hope I never sell mine. But I am curious what I could get for it. What did you sell yours for?

Back