NCangler

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
City
Raleigh
State
NC
Hi folks. We have uploaded some videos produced by Triumph Boats back in 2007 (19 segments) on general information on supporting the hull, bottom painting, installing a prop, installing a swim platform, cleaning a Triumph, screw hole repair, etc. They are only available for view by Premium Member Member subscribers but are located here:

http://www.performanceoutdoors.net/media/categories/triumph-boats-videos.7/

These are about 10 years old now but the information is still pertinent in regard to supporting the hull, repairing scratches, etc. Triumph Boats provided these to us several years ago but we didn't have a good venue for them on the old site.

I hope you find them informative.

Blessings,
Randy
Administrator

Last edited:
Thanks DJ. I am in the process of reediting all the segments we produced in 2009 for the Maintenance and Modifications DVD in order to put those online for Premium Member Members to see online as well. :cool: In 2017 I'm hoping to create some new segments with Chad Merritt at Merritt Marine that we will also post in the Gallery > Triumph Owners Premium Videos category.

Awesome, btw I could not find for the life of me how to start a new thread on the new website...
after logging in as a Premium Member Member go to the Forum you want to start a thread in (for instance "Meet and Greet" forum) and there should be a "Post New Thread" button in the upper left. There is not one in this forum because only and Administrator can start a thread in the "Admin Announcements" forum. Let me know if you don't see that button in other forums.

Back