Dave LeGear

Contributing Member
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
What's left of Pine Island
State
Florida
I know I have made mention of this product in the past, but this is a real time as well as gel coat / clear coat saver on your Boat and Automobiles :cool: This by keeping the brush up off the bottom, where all the sand and crud falls when washing...

Also comes in handy and a great space saver by having all your basic cleaning chemicals stored inside the bucket :D

More information and options for them, or to help upgrade your preset system can be found on this link: https://shurhold.com/marine/buckets

And if you get one, let them know know the guys from Performance Outdoors sent you, and post on here how you like and use yours?

Enjoy!
Dave

Compared to others on the Market that I have seen, this one I still like better! And after having mine for almost a year now still looks good and better yet! Helps save on time when washing or detailing our toys. I store everything I may need to do maintenance washes inside the bucket, so it is a simple grab it and the hose to knock that chore out :)

For those who have to go too, this or prefer a coin spray wash. This bucket this along with a collapsing handle soft boat brush for reaching the roof and undersides like this...

12830857_LRG.24052018030009.jpg

Would work well as a carry along washing kit :cool:

Now go out there and make it really shine!
Dave

The only weak point on this has been the white ring on the bottom that likes to fall off from time to time. My next "upgrade" for this system will be a bucket dolly (see below) which will make it easier and quicker to move it around with me while washing and roll around as I use it as a detailing seat ;)

2990_04.jpg

Other then that, it works great for both your Trucks and Boats!

I have Brother and different application really... The Shurhold Bucket was / is designed for Detailing 1st (why it is in this section) and then could be used for other things. While the Yeti like the Kula which is found on this link:

Is more purpose intended for other Outdoor Pursuits ;)

Man I am getting old. I should have seen the theme. Maybe I need new glasses ;)

Back