Thought I would say Hi

Ewags1

Registered Member
City
Ellsworth
Hi Everyone,
I have been on the website for a year or so but never have posted, so I thought I should say hi. I have a 04' 190DC with a 150 HO on it. I love this boat, it is a great compromise for my use and family crusing. It is used for bass fishing, light saltwater, and sea duck hunting here on the coast of Maine. I bought it after reading all the great comments on this website and the info on the Triumph website. You have to love the Bubba Test. This site has been a great wealth of info to me because the dealer I purchased my boat from had lost his Truimph dealership and was not very Truimph customer friendly. I am here almost daily and look forward to learning more about my boat and posting in the future.

Thanks
Erik W

Welcome Erik and glad you jumped in and posted! And thank you too for your support of the website as a Premium Member. It is much appreciated. ;)

Welcome, and I want to hear more about your duck sea hunts....being a avid duck hunter myself.

Hi Erik,

Welcome!! Seems like Maine is becoming well represented on this site. Based on the Zip code in your profile you live in a beautiful area. I spent a couple of weeks in Trenton last summer on my Honeymoon. I brought my Triumph of course.

Auy-Yuh! Welcome Eric! The more Mainers the better. This is a great site and is loaded with helpful info and people. Maybe we'll see you out on the water this summa' around Casco & Boothbay Bay regions.

M I M

Hey Erik,

Welcome to Maine Plastic Boats!! Unlike many of the contentious boating forums out there Triumph Boat Owners takes a friendly, helpful approach that gets a lot of very useful info out to its members!!

Hope to see you out on the water somewhere between Port Clyde and Portland.
icon12.gif

Dick

Hi Erik welcome to the site. The triumph line is a great for our Maine boating conditions. I use mine on lakes rivers and salt water.

Back