welcome kristi --our first lady member????

ILLOGICAL GGC

Contributing Member
City
Washington PARK
State
NC
welcome aboard kristi!!!
nc angler may have to verify this but i think you may be the first lady registered member.
anyway welcome to the group
GGC

Oh No Look What I Started !!!!

Didnt Mean To Hurt Anyones Feelings Out There , But I'll Be Darned If I Could Tell You Were A Lady From Your Group Name Albie!!!!!!!. :eek:
ROBERT

albiedarned said:
What about me??? down here in San Diego???
Lakeside??????????????????? NOW thats way cool. Wow what are the chances of 2 triumph boats in a SMALL HICK town. Too funny.
Oh yeah and welcome aboard Kristi.

Welcome to both "albiedarned" and "Kristi" and any other women on this web site. My daughter's name is Krystie, and as daughters have a way of doing, I am wrapped around her little finger.

The "Admiral" and I love our new boat and really enjoy being out in her for a ride.

Please help other women reading this site and post items of interest to you and others. Speaking from experience, my wife may not care about the downriggers we just purchased, but she does care about the porta pottie and where we store the drinks and food.

Please be so kind as to share your experiences, likes, and dislikes with all of us. Yes, pictures are always welcome. I bet there are a lot of ladies, and men, that would be interested in what you have to say.

I can say this because I have learned that when momma ain't happy, then no one is happy.

Sorry about the name, I guess I should have used Bayfisherlady. Sometimes on the fishing boards, its easier to be just one of the guys. I am a very accomplished fisherperson, I have a 74# Ca.Yellowtail to my name which is the largest ever caught by a woman, been on numerous long range trips, Have my own sponsers, Do seminars, and now want to be an accomplished boater. Because, to me The hunt is more important than the catch. I have alot to learn. But w/ the new boat I'm learning every weekend. I read this Triumph board every day, soaking up the info you guys write in here. Thanks for the kind words,and if I ask any dumb questions,,, well, I am blonde. Deena

Look's Like YOUR Fellow So-cal "guys" May Have Alot To Learn From You :D
WELCOME ABOARD AND ASK AWAY---WE ARE HERE TO HELP EACH OTHER
ROBERT

albiedarned said:
Sorry about the name, I guess I should have used Bayfisherlady. Sometimes on the fishing boards, its easier to be just one of the guys. I am a very accomplished fisherperson, I have a 74# Ca.Yellowtail to my name which is the largest ever caught by a woman, been on numerous long range trips, Have my own sponsers, Do seminars, and now want to be an accomplished boater. Because, to me The hunt is more important than the catch. I have alot to learn. But w/ the new boat I'm learning every weekend. I read this Triumph board every day, soaking up the info you guys write in here. Thanks for the kind words,and if I ask any dumb questions,,, well, I am blonde. Deena
well done on the 74 # yellow. So where abouts in Lakeside I live near main street.

My fish hangs up at Lakeside Bait and Tackle, have you seen it?? I've actually talked to you before. You are by the Lakeside Hotel and I'm am off of Willow Rd. Lived here my whole life. Have you been out albacore fishing yet?? yesterday they went off at The 60 mile Bank.

albiedarned said:
My fish hangs up at Lakeside Bait and Tackle, have you seen it?? I've actually talked to you before. You are by the Lakeside Hotel and I'm am off of Willow Rd. Lived here my whole life. Have you been out albacore fishing yet?? yesterday they went off at The 60 mile Bank.
I been out for the albies only once..22 hours of ---- only one fish. Went out shark hunting last Sat, hooked up on 3 blues...no mako's. I will be out this sat again, but i have a couple of buddies who want to try and score on some local YT in Lj Kelp beds. I will check out your fish at the tackle shop this afternoon. The Manager Bob I think went out yesterday...No love again for him.

The YT showed up at the Coronados, pretty good counts. But they (the sporties) are loosing alot because of the sea lions. I'm going to fish SD Bay on Sat. for Hallies, and then Sun. my hubby runs the 3/4 day boat and I'll go w/ him.

Well, while you are out, give a shout on 72. looks like my plans are heading towards the 9, looking for paddies, then off to the Lajolla canyon for a slow troll, then down to the kelp to finish the day

Back