Bait&Wait is our 3,000th registered member!

ILLOGICAL GGC

Contributing Member
City
Washington PARK
State
NC
I want to be the first to welcome new member 3000 and call for 3 cheers to Randy,Vic and Dave especially and all the other members for making this a very welcome site to come home to each night.

hip hip! hip hip!!! hip hip!!!!!

Berto

We're just three new members away from the 3,000 registered members mark Berto. Thanks for keeping up with the tally and for being one of the early adopters of performanceoutdoors.net! Your support is most appreciated!

Also don't know if you noticed but we've had 2, 202, 060 hits on the site in a little over 2 years of tracking it. We have 2,899 threads and 17,635 posts and counting. That is a lot of activity folks! Thank you to all who have contributed to the Triumph Boat Owners online community! :D

Congratulations to our 3,000 member!

Congratulations to our 3,000 th registered member, Bait&Wait, a 191 Fish & Ski Owner out of Oak Island, NC! I'm giving Bait&Wait a complimentary Premium Member membership along with a t-shirt as a small way to celebrate. Thanks to all our members for making our online Triumph Owners community what it is today. Thanks to Osprey Vic and Putershark for their continued support as forum moderators. Thanks to the Triumph factory folk and dealers who participate here with us. And thank you to our Premium Member members and commercial Sponors who help me cover the cost of developing and operating the performanceoutdoors.net website. Blessings to you all! :D

Back