235cc EZ loader trailer

Mariochet

Registered Member
State
Nj
I need some help. I recently purchased a 235cc in Florida with the original EZ loader trailer. The trailer needs a complete redo. I took a ton of pictures and measured everything I could think of. Heres my problem, I remember the springs having two closed ends. However the EZ loader diagram says one closed eye and one open eye. The boats in Florida, Im in NJ. I plan on ordering all the parts i need and driving down in October to rebuild the trailer, fish and drive the boat and trailer home. Heres my ask . If someone here has the same trailer and its easy for you, can you look under your trailer and tell if its two closed eyes or one open and one closed. I would really appreciate it. Thanks

My 195CC EZloader tandem trailer has the rear ends open on both springs. Unless you have shackles to allow rearward movement of the back end of the spring under pressure, yours would have to be open on the aft end also.

wierd I have never looked at the springs for that reason. My trailer due for sand blast, hoping no major damage so I can just paint over the results

Back