A checklist for your new / used boat purchase...

NCangler

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Member
City
Raleigh
State
NC
Dave put together a list that you might want to use when picking up your new boat from your dealer. It is not an exhaustive list but it is pretty darn tiring. :) Seriously, thanks to Dave for compiling this. It will help you remember what to check out before you drive away. Feel free to download and add or subtract items to your liking. :)

You will need Adobe Acrobat to open the .pdf file. If you don't have Acrobat you can download it free at http://www.adobe.com/

Attachments

• boatcheck.pdf
    31.9 KB · Views: 364
All these years later, and still come here to grab a copy to send to family and friends. More important how many conflicts it has saved for them (much less how many times they had to come back and pick it up "again") from things found that in several cases were Factory related.

I have also now, made it a recommendation to send this list ahead of time to their Sales and Service Managers at the respective dealerships, to let them know all of these items will be checked before it is taken off the lot. I get a chuckle when I hear delivery dates have been pushed back due to such ;)

And you can also use this list for used / private sales just to make sure you are also getting what you are paying for... :cool:

Hope this helps and let us know if has helped you?

Safe Boating!
Dave

Back