Ahoy There...new 2006 FS 191 owner

Fenucho

Registered Member
City
Adirondacks, NY
Hi,

I purchased a 2006 FS 191 - 115HP E-Tec from a rental place on Lake George, NY really cheap. I saw that fold down back seat, and I was hooked. The're getting out of the rental business. I probably can't say where, so if you are looking for a FS 191 cheap... PM me. He had quite a few when I bought mine. I don't work there or get anything out of it, but it would be a shame not to pass this on.

I'll be fishing the South Shore of LI, NY and the upstate Lakes...this boat seems so perfect for that. All I need now is a trolling motor. The boat was already winterized, so I'll have to wait until spring to start fishing it. I look forward to interacting with all of you. Time to update that Sea Tow membership :)

Fair winds and flat seas ya'll

Welcome! A New Yorker saying "ya'll"? ;)

I spent 6 years in Texas when I was in the Navy. Can't seem to shake the "Ya'll" or saying INsurance. :)

I'm a new member, saw your post. A 19 f/s is in the range of what I am looking for. You can pm me, or email cowdog@mchsi.com with any info you might have about where you purchased it. What do you like/dislike about this type boat? What really sold you on it? Thanks

mattie

Check out the warrenty on the rentals. It might be a 3 year not a lifetime warrenty.

Aron

I will try and answer the "Rental" warranty question. I am trying to get a local boat rental place to look at using Triumph boats in their rental operation. Just this month I asked Paul Miller the Sales Manager at Triumph that question. He responded that for boats sold to a commercial operation, the hull warranty is 3 years, and is transferable during that time for free.

Now I am not trying to put words into this web site that Mr. Miller did not say, but as I would understand it, if the boat rental operator sold the boats in the third year, the new owner would have the lifetime warranty. If the boat rental operator sold the boats in the fifth year, then there is no lifetime warranty to transfer.

Again, just my understanding.

We just found out about this website and want to thank you for your vote of confidence in our operation. We're glad your happy with your boat enough to recommend us to fellow boaters.
Ken Beckley
Beckley's Boats

Back