Another newbie

GregA

Registered Member
City
Clermont
I just put a deposit down on a 2002 190 with a Suzuki 140. I plan to pick it up in two weeks.
Thanks to this site I got a quick education on Triumph Boats of which I had never heard of a month ago.
We were looking for a boat we could use as an all purpose family boat as well as fishing on both east and west coasts of central Florida.
My son and I went on a 400 mile round trip yesterday to look at two of them. One (04) was for sale at a dealer in Tampa and the other (02) was for sale by owner in Ft. Myers.
The gentleman in Ft. Myers took us for a nice test ride on the Caloosahatchee River.
We decided on the 02 as it was in excellent condition and had the larger engine.
We are very impressed with the ride and look forward to many fun weekends on our chain of 13 lakes and fishing the Mosquito Lagoon/Indian River area as well as Homosassa areas.
Thanks for this site!
GregA

Welcome To The Triumph Family

The 190 Is A Great All Around Boat For Lakes And Rivers And That 140 Should Scoot.

Berto

Now I usually let Osprey Vic handle all the "Welcome Wagon" duties since he is so good at it :D But Welcome Aboard!

Special K and I have working on a trip for I bet almost a year now :eek: so you need to get with him since he is pretty close to you and do some fishing out of the barge canal. Keep me in the loop and maybe I can join you all :cool:

Enjoy your new boat :)

Welcome GregA to performanceoutdoors.net. I really appreciate your participation on our site and your taking time to say 'thanks'. :) It makes all our hard work in building and maintaining this database of Triumph boat owner information, worthwhile. :cool:

Welcome GregA to the group. Post some photos of your new ride after you get it. If you do any mods, post some photos of those too.

Welcome to this site. The memories you make with your son and family will be priceless. As I have stated many times, sure wish we would have purchased a boat years earlier.

Again, congratulations, and we all like pictures.

Thanks for the welcome guys! As soon as I take delivery in a couple of weeks I'll post some pics.
Thanks
GregA

Better late than never.....WELCOME......You will love the never need to wax your boat...:D :D

Back