Battery Delivered with new Triumphs

Dustoff '68

Participating Member
City
Norfolk
Never did look at the battery on my boat...what brand of battery is delivered with new Triumph's (2008 and later)?

I may be wrong, but I believe the battery comes from the dealer. My dealer installed a good battery, but I replaced it with two group 31 agm batteries before we launced the boat the first time.

I may be wrong, but I believe the battery comes from the dealer. My dealer installed a good battery, but I replaced it with two group 31 agm batteries before we launced the boat the first time.

So it would be safe to assume that I don't have an Odyssey 545MJ installed?:( ( I cannot check my battery since I am lost in Maine at the moment ):(

From the factory:
This depends on the dealer as we do not ship batteries from the factory.

New, mine had Nautilus deep cycle starting batteries. The three trolling ones (2003) are still going strong and am not sure why although I did add Minn Kota battery stabilizer some years ago. Replaced the one in rear with two heavy duty marine everlasts after 3 years. Seems the transom is a bit more rough on batteries and were initially at an angle until we built a cradle and leveled them out.

Back