Boat on the Water

dakineyj

Registered Member
City
Kailua Kona
Aloha All!

A couple weeks ago a buddy of mine was here from the mainland visiting. My boat, a 19ft Alii Kia (made in the islands for the islands) was down. So we decided to rent a boat. The company rents out Triumphs. It was sweet! So I decided to get one. I found a great deal on a 2002 210cc. It's all bought and paid for and is currently in transit from Florida to California then to be shipped here to the Big Island of Hawaii. I can't wait until Dec 3!!!!

Jacob

Welcome aboard Jacob and congratulations on the 210 and living in Hawaii! :D We had at least one other member here at one time who had a Triumph over there.

congrats,........so what does it cost to be shipped???

I can't wait, still. It was 2000 to have it transported from FL to CA then another 4000 for shipping from CA to HI. If I didn't get the boat for what I did I wouldn't have done it...

Howsit, Get her yet?

Hi Jacob, My name is Marc. Im a dealer in Nortern California. Verry happy to see you are joining the Triumph Family, Did You take delivery of your 210 yet? We get a lot of inquries on the Triumph and I bet your geting a lot of questions as well! Call on me any time if I can be of any help @ Bob`s Marine on the web (Modesto, Ca) or 209-551-2165

Aloha

Marc Leonhardt

Hey Marc,

I'm from Modesto! I've been here in Hawaii for 11 years after being in Modesto for the first 20. I did pick up my boat about a week ago. I'm still waiting for the title to get it registered so I can get it out in the water.

One of my buddies, in Modesto, comes here all the time to go fishing. He is kind of like my mechanic. I'll be telling him about your place and I'm sure he will be in there to pick stuff up for me before his trips over.

Does that mean you'll came here to do any repairs???

Back