Bob

bobbyboyfootball

Registered Member
City
BullHead City
Hi just purchased a 1997 logic 17cc, with a 50 hp. The boat came with motor and trailer, no info on anything, not even sure of year of outboard. I will get the serial and find that out. But everything else is a big question. I am looking forward to finding out everything, even questions I'm afraid to ask, from this site.
This is not my first boat, but its been a few years since my last one. Never to young to learn, I'm 74, and looking forward to boating again. I am close to a large lake, Lake Mohave in BullHead City Az. it offers a lot of coves to fish and explore, as well as the channel up to Hoover Dam with a lot to see.

Welcome aboard Bob. We would all enjoy a couple of pics of that "new" ride when you get a chance. Lake Mohave...now that brings back memories. Great trout and striper fishing. I used to fish the Six Mile Cove area...closer to Vegas than Bullhead City. Also, just below the Hoover Dam, next to the fish hatchery...huge trout. Be sure to ask any thing that's on your mind...there are lot's of friendly and smart folks on this site.

Congrats again on the boat.

Tight lines.

Welcome aboard Bob. I am sure you will love you purchase. We visited the Hoover Dam back in 2005 while in Vegas and went down to the Hemenway Harbor area of Lake Mead Nat'l Recreation Area. While walking on the floating docks there we saw very many large stripers coming to the surface to feed. I talked to a couple of locals and they said that the area is fantastic for fishing.
Here is a website that may come in handy for you. Good Luck!
Lake Mead National Recreation Area - Current Launch Ramp Conditions at Lake Mead & Lake Mohave (U.S. National Park Service)

Hey Bob,
welcome. Never be afraid to ask anything here, we are not that type of site. Try our search engine first, if you still have questions feel free to ask, there is always someone with an answer.:)

congrats on the boat,happy fishing, year of outboard should be on the plate next to the serial number
ask the questions, everyone will give you the answers.

Back