Buying 17' CC triumph

J

john holly

1st Post ..I'm new at this my name is John from Long Island NY. I have a chance to buy a 2004 17' Triumph with a 60 hp 2cycle yamaha for $10,000.with trailer no bimini top. I've seen pictures it looks clean, My problem is there's a triumph dealer in town sellina a new 2006 same model with 4 cycle 60 yamaha with bimini top and trailer for $15000 . Any advice out there..Thanks

Welcome to the site John. Boy that is a tough one. If I had the extra cash I'd go for the 4-stroke though. Maybe the dealer has some more room to negotiate? Plus it is nice to establish a relationship with a dealer on the purchase of a new boat.

Best wishes with the purchase and be sure to post some pictures of whichever one you go with.

John,

If you can afford the extra $5,000 get the 2006 with the 4 stroke that way you will be sure to avoid any surprises and you won't have any doubts about the boat or motor.

Good luck.:)

John,

I am new also and have a 2005 170CC with a Suzuki 70hp 4 stroke. This is a great boat. I am looking to move up to a 190 Bay though, so if you are interested send me an email.

Chip McCann

Back