k9reno

Recognized Leader and K9 Guru
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
Punta Gorda
State
Florida
I have been thinking about getting a cover for my 210 for a while, but the cost is a bit much. I decided that since i dont leave anything on the boat that weather will really effect over the winter except what is in the CC I would just get a cover made for that.
This is what the guy came up with. It is a lilltle differant than what I had in mind but it covers the area of the CC where my electronics mount and the steer and switches, and still leave access to my plug to charge the batts. It trailers fine tool

Attachments

• console cover.jpg
    console cover.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 31
  • console cover1.jpg
    console cover1.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 35
K9, Nice very nice.......... Looks like something that alot of us could use. It looks easy to put on and I may like to have it for when my boat is sitting at my slip during the summer months. Got any info on where to purchase it? I bet they make them for the 195cc's too.

Thanks, M I M

I'd like to get one for my 195cc. Also, something for my seats if anyone has a recommendation.

210 console cover

K9,
I had a cover made that looks about the same as yours.My logic is kept on a lift and is exposed to the weather all year.The Hard top keeps some weather out, but not a well as the console cover.,it keeps the electronics dry as well as all the switches, anytime you can keep water out of anything electronic its a good thing..the cover fits tight and works on a trailor fine. one of the best investments I have made..

CFirth
01 logic 210cc

it is a custom made cover by a canvas guy in north webster indiana. I can contact him and see if he kept measurements from my 210cc. I know he did a number for 170's. I dont know about any other sizes.

hey k9

if you dont mind --how much was yours and see if the guy will do a price break on multiple order. i would love to have you bring one to nc for me --cash in advance of course!!
berto

Clogger

It cost me about $250. Like I said I dont know if he kept the measurements from my 210 or not. I could call them and ask. I thought it was a bit on the expensive side, but it is rather large and heavy duty.

Should be able to secure at the bottom some way. It has an elastic draw cord at the bottom. You could probably add a snaps on each corner of the t-top at the bottom and attach that way.

Reno, the cover your considering is the same cover I use on my console. it snaps all the way around and is road worthy as well.

Kevin Bells canvas guy made it for me in december when I had him doing some motor service and winterizing. I also had him put in an hour meter. Today I am snaking wires through my t top for lighting. what a pain.

Back