cushions

rdrsteve

Registered Member
I sent Triumph an e-mail last month, no reply. I have constant problems with the snaps on my bow cover they won't come undone and rip right off. The boat is less than 2 years old and Mike at Modern discount marine replaced them no problem last time but I hate bothering him again about it. What makes the snaps stuck? Also the design of the live well cover on my 06 17cc is poor, having to unswivel each side to get the cushion off, now one side has ripped in two from constantly only doing one side and shoving the cushion to the side to get bait quickly. I noticed in the Florida keys last month looking at some 05 models they had a plastic cover over the live well,can I still get one of these from triumph? also the 05 had a center console access from the front just above the live well. What a GREAT idea, its a pain in the rear to access only from below the steering well or taking the front instrument panel off. Please reply since the Triumph web site people wouldn't .

Give Dick a call at Merrit Marine or have your Triumph dealer order stock Triumph parts you need. Most snaps and zippers need to be waxed or lubed with something like "bulb grease" to prevent them from corroding.

I store my cushions out of the weather. It's been 5 years now and the zippers are corroded shut this season.....I didn't lube them last year!

Oh well. Good luck.

Back