Drive on lift, the jet ski kind for your boat

Versadock, Jetdock, Carolina Floats are a few of the ones that come to mind that make drive-on docks for boats in the 12-20 foot range.

Let me reword my post. Does anyone have an drive-on float for their Triumph boat. Or does anyone know which company will not void your Triumph Boat warranty.

Thanks, Paul

When I was looking at docks, Triumph stated that the only thing that will not void your warranty is to build the bunks to the specs they have for the trailer. Period. This was prior to the bankruptcy, re-org.

Bottom line, none of the drive on docks would be acceptable to Triumph. Give us an update if you end up getting one. I may still consider it, once my lift gives out in a few years, since they are not honoring old model warrantees anyway.

DONT DO IT! Its not just about voiding your warranty. There have been many improvements that people here have made to their boats that made the hull a better more practible design and was something that more than likely voided their warranty. The reason I say dont is bc the boats are funny about where tey are supported. Goog search triumph boat hull problems and look at pictures you will find distorted and cracked hulls. 90% of the time these hull distorted or cracked bc they were not supported according to factory specs. If you want to void your warrany to making changes to fit your need then go ahead but if that boat is not supported exactly to the bunk specs you are all but making a gurantee that your hull will become distorted or cracked.

I heard that a person in FL has a drive on float. Please contact me in the private messages.

Thanks, Paul

Back