EZ-Loader Customer Service........

boostjunkie1

Contributing Member
City
Lexington
All I can say is :D = Great Customer Service........ The EZ-Loader Rep in Concord, NC by the name of Jeremy is a great guy. I went to him with the issues I was having with my trailer and he looked at everything and we came to a agreement of what was needed. My 190 Bay with the 150HP Yamaha 4stk, T-Top, Gear, ect... Comes in over what the Factory Tires were rated for. That was taken care of by installing new 15" Rims with D Load Range Trailer Tires. Some adjustments had to be made but there is no bulge in the new tires like the old ones. While under there he realized that the springs were shot and we worked out a deal on those also :cool:....... I was having some issues with my Trailer lights and...well....we worked out a deal on those also :cool: :cool:.......When I took the trailer to him I had just got back from the trip to Morehead City (Triumph Boat Owners Tournament). I noticed that there was some moisture in the right rear hub and...ok...well....we worked a deal out on that one also :cool: :cool: :cool:.............. All I can say is I am very, very pleased with the service I received from EZ-Loader on my issues.......

** I now have 2 - 205/75/14 GoodYear Marathons (Wheel and Tire) with 600 miles on them that I need to sell to a fellow Triumph Boat owner......Anyone need a spare???? I also have the spare wheel and tire that I bought just before the Morehead trip that thankfully I did because I used it 1 hour after buying it because of a blow-out........ That is now for sale also......... So 3 - 205/75/14 New Wheel and Tire Combo's that need a home.......

Thanks Boost for that report.I had the same experience with them when I bought my boat.They sent everything I needed to fix my trailer to one of their dealers a few miles from my house. That kind of service goes a long way in my memory bank.
John D.

Question guys I have a 2008 190 with 135 honda 4 stroke ie 490lbs 24 volt bow mount trolling motor Fishmaster t-top 2 scotty elec downriggers.I notice my tires buldge Could I get a # to call. Not sure if a problem will develop but would like to stop a problem now before I am 3 or more hrs from home and broke down.I would be interested in discussing my setup with him or easyloader;)

icedawg,
Look up E-Z loader.com.The contact info is on the website.Your 190 does not sound like it should be overloaded with the items you mentioned.Make sure you have the maximum air pressure in your tires,probably 50 lbs.PSI. Good luck.
John D.

Just to let everyone know......The 14" Tires are rated for around 1700 pounds a tire :confused:.........Now lets look at a close figure for total weight. ** This is from what I carry.....

190 Hull Dry = 1800
Engine = 450 Dry so with prop and fluids = 500
T-Top = 65
2 Batts = 100
39 Gallons of fuel = around 270
Trailer = 680
Troll Motor = 20
Average Gear = 100
T-Bag + Gear = 6
Electronics = 5
Cooler with Ice = 25

All This Comes to: 3571
Trailer is rated at : 2800
Tires are only good combined for : 3400

** So we are 171lbs over MAX weight capacity on the Tires and 771lbs over on Trailer.......

Someone please correct me if I am wrong here.....All I know is that the center of my tires were new and the outer edges were GONE :mad:.........

The new 15" Wheels and Tires are great....... Contact EZ-Loader and let them know about there liability they put on the road. That is what I did and the response was very quick.........Great customer service!!!! ;)

Thanks guys my father in law owns a junkyard and has certified scales so I am going over this weekend and weighing my rig. Then I will look up ez loader and go from there

Don't forget that 10% of the trailer weight is on the hitch. 3571 - 10% is about 3220 which is beloiw the tires rated load but not much leeway.

Don't forget that 10% of the trailer weight is on the hitch. 3571 - 10% is about 3220 which is below the tires rated load but not much leeway.

You are right and that is what the rep at EZ Loader stated..... I added that the trailer SHOULD be rated for at least 15% to 25% More capacity then it should ever need. Oh well......... Hope you guys get the great service I recieved....Boost

Back