Greetings from Old Barney

Old Barney

Registered Member
City
Forked River
My new 2008 195CC has arrived at my dealer! I hope to take delivery around April 10th. The weather here in New Jersey stays pretty "cool" to say the least until May. I'm hoping for some nice days so I can get into the spring striper run and winter flounder season.
For those of you that know something of the state waters, I'm right smack between Seaside and Long Beach Island. We still have some great fishing grounds in the bay and Barnegat Inlet ocean areas.
I found this site several months ago and could not believe how friendly everyone was and willing to help out other Triumph owners. I have learned a lot already that will help get me off on the right foot with delivery inspections, etc.
Looking forward to actively participating...Plus Im sure I will have a "few" questions! Great site, great people, great boat (no waxing!). Greetings to all...I'm glad to be aboard.

Welcome aboard Old Barney and congratulations on the 195CC! :)

Hello Old Barney, your going to like your new 195CC. Triumph boats provide a great ride when it comes to taking on the waves. Congratulations!!!

Welcome aboard Old Barney,
I have a 2008 195CC also.I received it Nov.15.Its the second Triumph I've owned. I hope you get to use yours soon. Enjoy your plastic toy.
John D.

Welcome aboard Old Barney and congratulations on the 195CC! :)
One item I forgot to mention in my first post...The local dealer "Statewide Marine" has been a pleasure to work with thus far. The owner, Fred, and salesman Larry have been very professional and accomodating throughout the selection and order process. I feel very positive working with this organization...I have lots of experiece over the years with many dealers. I have no doubt I will be treated "fairly"...That is very important as the sale does not end with the delivery. Talk to you soon.

Welcome

Welcome and congratulations. Looking forward to great stories and pictures. You'll love your boat.

Back