Hello from NC

with a screen name like Chopperrescue and a 195, Harper <-----(member) might be right up your alley.

Welcome aboard Chopper! Nice looking 195DC. :cool: We look forward to your participation on the website. :)

with a screen name like Chopperrescue and a 195, Harper <-----(member) might be right up your alley.
Oh, yeah! Been years, several decades, actually.... but hey, it's like riding a bike. I do miss it at times.

I've started a conversation with you, Chopperrescue (I guess that replaces PMs, but you sure can't type very much in there) re: your request for the rear jump seats. Check your alerts at top right of page.

Harper, Conversations have replaced Private Messages on the new system. You may be thinking that the Conversation title bar is where yo post your message but the message block is actually under that and there should not be a significant limit to the number of words you can type in there. Let me know if otherwise.

Aha! ...you're right, Randy. I tried to write the whole message in the title line. Thanks. Can we no longer edit our profiles?

Yes you can. Just hover your cursor over your username in the upper right corner and click on the Personal Details link or Signature, etc.

Thanks...saw that before, but couldn't remember how I got there.

Welcome Chopper, and congrats on the new boat, you made a great purchase!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Hahaha, you wouldn't know it, but there are two of us sharing this login.

The sir part is Salty (Marc), and I'm Singer (Colleen). I think I love this boat even more than he does!

Back