HELLO from the desert

HIGH&DRY

Registered Member
City
Santa Fe
HELLO from the desert,

I saw a new technology update in Trailer Boats Magazine in 1997 about Logic and their revolutionary method of making water craft and having a bit of experience with boats thought I would try a 17 foot logic. Had one by mid 1998; which was not easy as I live in Santa Fe New Mexico. I went to the Logic factory and was impressed by the overall operation and personal. I met Dick Cabble at that time and still stay in touch with him!

I have never been disappointed with the logic and have made a few alterations to her that serve me very satisfactorily. Only problem is; the last 5 years have been a SEVERE DROUTH in the southwest with the water level in most lakes so low you can't even begin to launch a boat. But snows this winter may help a great deal!

The desert has it's wonders but often the water is a bit iffy. Fortunately I got to do some sailing on the west coast so have a little salt/rust left on me!

I look forward to some salty "yarns" maties. ARGARRAH

HIGH&DRY

Welcome High&Dry. I hope the lakes rise and you can get that Logic back in the water. Welcome aboard! :)

Welcome!

Glad you found us, High and Dry. Welcome aboard. You live in a beautiful piece of our great country...I hope you'll share some pictures of your Logic and the mods that you have done. Here's to hoping you can get her wet real soon. Tight lines.

Back