Hello to all!!

R

reddog

New to the forum and hopefully soon to be the owner of a 15' Sportsman. Looks to be a great little skiff for what I need - fishing here on the left coast. I work for a company that builds a lot of plastic tanks for industrial purposes so the idea of having a boat I can weld on intriques me. No more of that itchy glass and messy resin! After spending about 3 hours reading threads about Triumphs I would have to say I am very impressed with the loyalty of the Triumph owners here and the service from the dealers and factory. I suspect I'll be spending a lot of time here on the forum. Thanks for the hard work to those who put this place together.

Kerry

Welcome to the forum. When my wife and I decided earlier this year to "upgrade" from our Port-a-Bote, we saw a 170DC on a dealers lot here in Colorado. Turns out the dealer was formerly a Triumph dealer, but decided not to carry the line any more. In any case, we both liked the boat (a 2003 170DC with under 30 hrs), but knew nothing about boats. After finding this site, I spent many hours reviewing the comments, complaints and endorsements before deciding that a Triumph was the ideal boat for a first time owner. We've put well over a hundred hours on the boat since we bought it, tow it behind our truck with a pop-up camper, or our fifth wheel on longer trips, and have nothing negative to say. It's been a joy to own, and I recommend Triumph to anyone who asks.

Ron

Welcome aboard reddog. Glad you found us. :)

Back