Hello to all

rsavage

Registered Member
City
Alden
Hi,
I recently bought a used 2004 170 CC with a 75hp etec. For the last twenty years, I've had sport cuddys, an 89 Liberator for 10 years and then a 98 Baja for the last ten, both boats bought new. Prior to that I had a variety of glas bowriders and aluminum boats. My needs have changed as I've aged and a smaller, easy to launch, economical boat needed to replace the Baja. I had a place on the St. Lawrence up until two years ago and became interested in Triumphs when I looked at them at Clayton Marina. They had an aft section and a sledge hammer in their showroom and you could take your best licks. Needless to say, I was impressed. When it came down to looking for a smaller boat, I only searched for a Triumph. I was fortunate to find a great boat at a decent price on Canandaigua Lake which is within a couple of hours of my home. I bought it about a month ago, but other than a two hour shake down on Lake Erie's Buffalo inner harbor (small craft warnings that day), I hadn't had a chance to use it.I was able to get back up to the St. Lawrence for a few days last week and the boat ran flawlessly. It also caught a lot of fish. I have a few things to do on it (replaced the baitwell pump today) but the boat is in great shape and runs along well. I'm certainly pleased so far and will be looking to pick all your brains in the future.

Welcome aboard rsavage and congratulations on the 170! :)

Congrats on the "new" boat. I have a feeling that, with your experience with boats, we will be the ones picking your brain. Welcome aboard and let's see some pics of your new love.

Tight lines.

Welcome to the site!

Welcome! You'll love the boat. The members here are a pretty good bunch as well!

BobW

Back