Just a quick hello!!

McSpadden

Participating Member
City
Panama City
I bought a 2003 170 Cool CC last week. Great boat!!!! I had looked at these boats back in 2003 when I original went to the dealer requesting information on aluminum boats. He asked why aluminum and I told him about all the stumps, trees, etc I navigate through and mostly around. He grabbed his trusty baseball bat and proceeded to whale away on the V of a brand new Triumph!! Had to wait awhile but finally saw a used one advertised, most of us military guys are on a tight budget, and knew that I had to take a look. The boat is in great shape and I am loving life!!! I was looking for the front pedestal mount for a fishing seat and come across this site. So Hello everyone!! Dave

Welcome to the site Dave! And thank you for your service to our country. I sincerely appreciate the sacrifice and service of the men and women of the US military. Please know that your dedication is not taken for granted.

Where will you be fishing out of?

Fishing out of?

NCAngler,
I mainly fish Deerpoint lake here in Panama City, living two blocks from a landing means that the lake calls to me daily. I will also put into the bay and gulf on occasion. Deerpoint runs up into the Ecofina Creek through a swampy area and that is where I dodge "most of the time" the stumps and trees. Dave

Dave,
Dittos on your service to the GOOD OLE USA! I have a 04 17CC with a 60hp Yamaha 4 stroke. I live in Southeastern NC. I will gladly help answer any questions that come up with your "NEW" boat. I love my 17CC. I've had zero problems with it. Look out Stumps!
John D.

WELCOME ABOARD DAVE!!
I SOLD MY '01 190 LOGIC BAY BOAT TO STAFF SARGENT ROBERT STENG THERE IN PANAMA CITY. HAVENT HEARD FROM HIM SINCE I SOLD THE BOAT SO IT MUST BE DOING FOR HIM EVERYTHING I SAID IT WOULD.
ggc

NCangler said:
Welcome to the site Dave! And thank you for your service to our country. I sincerely appreciate the sacrifice and service of the men and women of the US military. Please know that your dedication is not taken for granted.

Where will you be fishing out of?
Welcome aboard, I am sure you will be pleased with your new boat.

Back