Just purchased a 2002 Triumph 1700 CC

wizard

Registered Member
City
Shreveport
Wanted to say hello. I just purchased a 2002 Triumph 1700 CC. Drove from Shreveport to Luling and back with my new old boat (River Rat). I will use the River Rat on the Red River here in Shreveport. I am thinkning that they will have to declare the catfish an endangered species after the River Rat and I get through with them.

I took the boat directly to a marine shop to check everything out and get it ready for the water. It is not a fancy boat. It really doesn't have many extras. I am adding a new top, a new radio. It has a trolling motor and depth finder already.

This is my first boat to ever own that is not an aluminum jon boat. I am getting old and I can no longer sit on those hard seats that are low to the ground. I wanted a boat that I could move around in and not fall in the water. I have a rocking chair picked out. I plan on some lazy fishing. Catfishing in the Red with a beer in one hand, listening to Lynard Skinnard, rocking in my chair, sitting in the shade. I will let you know how that works.

I look forward to hearing everything that can be done with these boats.

Welcome, wizard. Check out the 170 mods section. Some good stuff in there. But I have to say yours will be the first with the "rocking chair mod".

Welcome aboard. Glad you've joined us! :cool:

Back