Just Purchased 2006 150CC

triumphant10

Registered Member
City
Lewisville
I have purchased a used 150CC with 50HP Yamaha (4 stroke) and hope to do fresh and saltwater fishing. Three issues:
1. the boat is very difficult to get up and plane; especially with more than 2 persons in the boat

2. I have an e-z loader trailer and have no idea how to check and maintain the wheel bearings which have a plastic cap over them.

3. The boat always has some water in it when I take it out and open the drains. Is this normal? Also I think my bilge pump comes on and pumps water when I don't know where it may have come from. Concerned about possible leak.

Any advise and suggestion would be appreciate.

Look at posts on "Smart Tabs" Work like a charm! You can order direct if you have questions call them at 1-800-233-0194
If you go to EZ loader web site you can get trailer info in manual form
As for water in bilge have in water & remove access ports check to see if you can locate source. Reseal with "rule sealant" any thru hulls including boarding ladder screws if equiped
Al Crouch

Thanks for response. I'm not clear on what you mean by "As for water in bilge have in water & remove.." what do you mean by have in water? and what access ports are you referring to?

put boat in water There are access ports which can be removed access for bilge pumps

Back