Hi everyone, just purchased an 02 190 Bay

riddickc

Registered Member
Hey there everyone,

Just purchased a 190 Bay and trying to become familiar with the boat. This site has been very helpful and I'm sure I will use it a lot in the future. I purchased the boat from the initial owner who put only 16 hrs on the boat. Currently, I'm looking into installing a saltwater trolling motor. I see where it would be best to purchase the mounting kit from Triumph and comments?

Chris. R

Congratulations Chris on the 190 Bay! If you haven't already done so, be sure to send your application and money to transfer the lifetime hull warranty from the previous owner to yourself. You have a couple of weeks to do so after the purchase. Good to have for peace of mind. ;)

Check the manual but is should say something like this:
"The remaining warranty term may be transferred once to a second owner for a $200 transfer fees for the 12-17' models or $300 transfer fee for the 18-21' models if the transfer occurs within the first five years of the warranty. A written request for warranty transfer must be made within 15 days of resale accompanied by proof of purchase and applicable payment to TRIUMPH BOATS."

Chris,

Congratulations on your boat and welcome to the site. I know you'll enjoy your boat, especially with the warmer weather that is coming.

Chris:

The trolling motor mounting kit from the factory makes a very solid and neat base to mount larger trolling motors on. It is also easy to install. I put a bow mount trolling motor on my old 190 in about 1.5 hours.

Thanks

Thanks Braley, I will need to research the number to the factory so I can order one. I'm use to having a trolling motor on my boat.

Back