1700 Skiff

johnny

Registered Member
City
Mocksville
Hello all I am a new owner of a 2009 1700 triumph skiff went with the evinrude vtec 90 boat is great mostly lake fisher until I hit the coast a few times a year all around great boat fish play and cruise top speed seems to be around 35 mph I got stainless steel prop put on and lorwrance 135 about all right now i am from winston salem nc This is my first boat any tips tricks will be greatfull

Congratulations on the new Skiff Johnny. Welcome aboard!
Randy
Administrator

Welcome aboard Johnny, that was a great choice for your first boat. You may never need to purchase anymore boats, it is an all around useful boat, which you have already found out. Keep checking this site and you will surely see and find all types of mods with the skiff as all of us new skiff owners customize them to suit our needs.

John,
was reading other post and seen you like lexington bbq well I am 20 minutes from there any other triumph owners close? boat gets alot of looks on high rock lake :D

Johnny,
I grew up on High Rock lake, and Lexington BBQ.I miss them both.I think the BBQ festival is happening soon. Everytime I get a chance to go through Lex. I have to stop and get BBQ and that red slaw. The 1700 skiff should really fly with that 90HP E-Tec.How do your like the etec? I have had 2 four stroke Yamahas on my 2 Triumphs and love the quite smooth ride the 4 stroke engine and the Triumph hull makes when boating.Let us know how your skiff handles. Enjoy your new Triumph.
John D.

bankrupt

Triumph Boats parent company filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy what now boats still going to have warranty does not sound good to me people looking for new boats should be aware people will quit fixing hulls and i hear fixes for the floors are hard to get now

Back