hello W/ a couple of Triumph questions

R

Rob 99

Hi, Im new to this board but not to boating, iv owned 5 boats over the years most CC's. Currently don't own one but am leaning towards a new Triumph, i love the Ropelene Technology with the low or no maintenance of the hull(buffing waxing etc.)
I only wish they had a 23' or24' CC,(any rumors:D ) but for those that have the 215CC or Chaos what power are you guys going with?
I was thinking Evinrude 175 e-tec.
Thanks, Rob.:)

Triumph is in the mix of building a 23. I personally know one of the persons involved with its design........so hopefully soon.

and welcome

Triumph is in the mix of building a 23. I personally know one of the persons involved with its design........so hopefully soon.

and welcome

Oh that would be great news hopefully it's a CC that would be closer to the size i want,
I was somewhat settling on a 21ft.

the guys that went to the factory tour last month did say that a 23 would be coming out relitively soon.. I do believe they did say it was a CC here is a pic of part of the mold. borrowed this pic from astro driver ;)

Attachments

• twentythree frame.jpg
    twentythree frame.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 50
the guys that went to the factory tour last month did say that a 23 would be coming out relitively soon.. I do believe they did say it was a CC here is a pic of part of the mold. borrowed this pic from astro driver ;)

thanks thats good news, good thing i didn't make a commitment to purchase a 21,im going to wait to see it then,
the link for the pic dosn't work:confused:

all you should have to do is clik on the picture and a larger version should open up. maybe not if your browser is blocking popups..I dont know for sure. it works for me

Thanks yea i know about the CTRL button but that didn't work, what i did was go to my edit options and uncheck allow attached img's and that worked strangely enough:confused:

Rob 99, we were told on the tour that the new 235 will be at the Miami Boat show in mid Feb 2007. Then the next month they will be "Testing" it!
I'm planning to be in Miami in Feb to see it and maybe get in some scuba diving.

23' 6" long 8'6" beam and a 14" draft.

Back