Hi form NE North Carolina

E

evansobx

Hi to all,finally posting after hiding in the bushes so to speak and reading all I can about the Triumph line of boats.I have owned several boats throughout the years and done it all from pond to ocean..love the sounds,bays and ocean for the local species. I finally am ready to take the plunge (waiting for the 23')to make my final decision:D
And have a few concerns/questions like alot of previous posters.
1. Hull deformations:confused:
2. leaks around various drains/screws etc. causing water intrusion.:(
Which leads me to wonder about Triumphs quailty control at factory.:confused:
I like the warranty and they seem to handle all problems but being without
boat during season which for me is 12 mos. a yr..jury still out there.
I have seen a few of the models on the water and had the opportunity to take a ride,190/195 Bay,which was sweet..:cool:
I guess being able to do some of the things/repairs and not void warranty is good..just hope I receive one without major issues..
Bottom line is I hope Triumph continues to improve their line of boats and I hope to be one of the many satisfied customers, more to follow....
evansobx

My 210cc Is The Only Boat Under 30 Feet I Feel Comfortable Going Out Oregon Inlet Southern Rock Jetty Breakers When The Inlet To Too Ruff To Go Out . Smoothest Driest Boat In This Size Period. Each Model Year Is The Improvement Of The Previous Years Models--not Perfect But The 07 Is 10times Better Quality Fit And Finish To My '01
Robert

Thanx Robert, There seems to be so many pluses with the Triumph line of boats that I wouldn't be happy with less.. having gone out of Oregon Inlet myself I know what you are saying.. are you catching any stripers yet??
Doug

Back