Hey there folks...

senatbob

Registered Member
City
Leominster
I'm a new member of your owners group. I have a 17' center console, which I keep during the boating season in the Merrimack River is Salisbury, MA. The Merrimack opens to the ocean on the MA NH line.

I was drawn to your group in the hopes of finding something to clean the hull. I read a few threads which suggested that Simple Green would do the trick. I'll let you all know how it goes once I've tried it. I kept the boat in the water from mid May till early October this year. Last year (my first with the boat) I trailered it. As you might guess its now a bit stained from the water above the portion of the hull that I had painted this spring.

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to join. I look forward to reading and catching up with all of you.

By the way, I love the boat! Regards: Bob

welcome................and try a pressure washer works wonderfull

Welcome aboard Bob. :)

For dirt, Greased Lightning and a stiff push brush work well. But for the gritty dark stuff, pressure washer FTW.

Congrats on the boat. Softscrub with bleach works for me.

Welcome

Congrats on the boat, I love mine. I use any kind of bathroom/kitchen cleaners my wife brings home free from work. I probably have the only Triumph that gets disinfected after each use.:D

Back