Dave LeGear

Contributing Member
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
What's left of Pine Island
State
Florida
Brother CA in this video, has some cool tips on how to both repair while adding some extra" Pop" to your Yeti at the same time! :cool:

I guess, that the latches and rope handles are not as Bear proof like the rest of the cooler. So you might want to keep the lock on it when they are around raiding nearby garbage cans like a Horde of Vikings ;)

-1x-1.jpg

Enjoy!
Dave

So, I could not find these on the Yeti Site so I sent them a note and it appears, there are only two ways to get these items in a customer color. This is the note I got back from Cary @ Yeti

Hey Dave,

Thanks for contacting YETI Coolers! Unfortunately, the colored latches and rope handles are not available for purchase. There are a few ways that you can come across them. If you were to bring your cooler to the Flagship Store in Austin, TX this would be the first way to procure. Alternatively, events where we have a presence we will typically have a Custom Shop trailer where we have the colors as well. Sorry for the inconvenience as I'm unable to send these. Please let me know if you have additional questions or concerns. Have a great afternoon!

Best,

Cary T
The YETI Outfitters

I will be making a follow up call as soon as I can and see if they have any plans on adding these to the catalog / website in the near future?

All My Best,
Dave

Back