In La

glehav

Contributing Member
City
Elmore
Hello guys new member. thanks for the free subcription and please overlook my bad spelling and typeing i had other things on my mind in high school.i think this site is going to help me alot now that i am the proud owner of 2008 215cc it is a lot of boat for the money. just regret not being able to afford a 235cc. i am from LA ( LOWER ALABAMA) and there is very few triumph boats down here that i have seen. may be i will start something. i have a few issues about the boat but nothing the dealer and you guys cant help with... i love the boat like one of the member said is you want a pretty boat buy a glass one if you want a work hourse buy a triumph. i am not into pretty when it comes to my boat.i cant wait to put it in the gulf and hit dixie bar after bull reds or troll the riggs after kings and spanish or go offshore for sapper hope to see you out there i will be the one with a smile on his face

Welcome aboard! :)

Hello glehav, I'm from LA (Louisiana) also. I have a 190 Bay which fits within my budget and puts me on the specks and reds. But, I'm like you, it would be nice to be able to afford a 235CC. Maybe one day. You've got a nice boat in a 215CC, though.

reds

Hello glehav, I'm from LA (Louisiana) also. I have a 190 Bay which fits within my budget and puts me on the specks and reds. But, I'm like you, it would be nice to be able to afford a 235CC. Maybe one day. You've got a nice boat in a 215CC, though.
hay jack.there is nothing better than haveing a big red hit your line and i know there you are is red heven it dont get any better than in louisiana for reds. i worked on my boat today cleaned the bilge pump and put a uhf on it and washed her down real good. i came up with a good idea on a bait board that fits inbettwen the two aft seats done it today too. that was one thing the boat didnt come with. i will try to send you some pictures of it soon. got to find out how to do it first i am not to good with conputers. better with boats.you need to send me a good red fish dish i know how you guys from LA can cook. will talk to you later.keep the reds a running

glehav, this is what I've been doing lately to cook my fish;
1) Put butter in a non-stick frying pan with a low fire, and wait until the butter fully melts.
2) Put the trout in and lightly sprinkle some Season All
3) When the fish turns white through half of the fillet, turn the fillet over and lightyl sprinkle with Season All
4) When the fillet has turned completly white, it's time to eat.

With the redfish, the fillet is thicker, so I'll leave it on each side a bit longer. I usually wait until the side that is on the skillet turns a light brown from the butter before turning it over, then do the same for the other side.

You can check out some of my catch by going to the Saltwater Fishing forum http://www.performanceoutdoors.net/forums/showthread.php?t=3550

Back