LED Trailer Light Recall

Barry

Registered Member
City
White Plains
Has any one had any luck with the West Marine recall on the e-z load style Led trailer light kit. Mine have been recalled, and I was instructed by West Marine to remove them and return the set to the store for replacements. Upon returning the light kit to West Marine, I have been instructed that replacements are not available as of yet with no scheduled date. The problem that I have with the brake/turn/running light combo is that the running light part of the light is very dim, and the brake light is about as bright as the light bar. I have connected the lights directly to the battery with out any difference. Any help would be great.
Barry

I have been through 3 of them myself and when I called them, they just refunded all the money I had spent on all 3 units and the last 2 are still on my trailer. Mine though took on water so you may want to see if you got moisture inside of yours and (if possible) drain it off.

Right now though (knock on wood cause I love how the lights fit) the last 2 are still holding up and working fine even when dunked into saltwater. I do have my connections though fixed for quick removal just in case they do fail again ;)

Back