Lowrance Electronics ????

Ewags1

Registered Member
City
Ellsworth
I sold my Standard Horizon CP1000C last fall and I need a new chartplotter/fish finder. I was wondering if anyone uses any of the Lowrance LCX units and how they like the chartplotter? I have not had any experience with Navionics maps or Lowrance chartplotters. I would like to know if possible how they compare with the C-Map MAX and Standard Horizon I have been using. I was never happy with the black box FF on the Standard unit. I know Lowrance makes a good FF plus I like the fact I can network my bow and helm units to share info.

Thanks
E.Wags

I have a Furuno FCV-600L color fish finder sitting in my office in the original box that I need to sell. I bought it a little over 2 years ago and used it 5-6 times on my original 210, which I sold in the fall of 2005. I had back surgery and did not pick up my current 215 till around June of last year and ended up buying another Furuno smaller unit to fit with my other electronics in the console so this one hasn't been used much at all. I don't have the transducer for it as I used that on the replacement unit on the new boat. I'd like to get $500 for it but would entertain an offer. :) I'll try to post some pictures of it and add it to the Classifieds tonight.

Thanks for the offer that is a great Furuno unit a buddy I fish Stripers with has one. Unfortunately Triumph didn't leave much room on the 190DC console and I have already added a water pressure gauge and compass so space is getting tight. I don't have the room for 2 units, it has to be a combo unit. There was not enough room to have the CP1000 and still see all the gauges that is the reason it is gone.

E.Wags

Back