Mitigator Seat Foam (take less of a beating)

Dave LeGear

Contributing Member
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
City
What's left of Pine Island
State
Florida
Seems a lot of Skiff and Boat cushion's are needed reworked (the topic seems to pop up frequent) which is expected since some are hanging onto older boats.
Matter of fact, last year I had to have the the seat foam for the Skiff remade before I sold it, and though pleased with the improvement I kept thinking (since it was now much stiffer) was there a better foam product to use?

Besides, none of us are getting any younger and anything we can do to help us hurt less or in some cases, even allow one to partake and enjoy in such again would come in handy!

So I made some Internet searches and found this interesting product called MitiGator Foam located here:

seatcushion.jpg

And I have reached out to them to see how they can help us and where to secure this product and have it used for seat foam and cover rebuilds?

My thinking is one just ship the present covers (or what is left of it) which should not take up a lot of space in any one box to them as a guide. Then and have new cushions shipped back ;)

Will update you on it just as soon as I hear back. If before then you reach out them direct and here is where you can:

Do let us know your results and findings with us :cool:

Enjoy!
Dave

Quick update...
I have reached out to PPI / MitiGator and they were extremely fast in responding back to my inquiry (Thanks Missy) and looking forward to speaking with them here this next week if at all possible.

So if anybody has any questions you would like me to also ask about the Product. This and how to have it secured / used and installed for your Boat or other possible uses (thinking Off Road or even Truck / SUV) just post them here and I will be most happy to add them to my chat with them!

I am quite sure some here are fighting with lower back or other related issues that might prevent and or limit them from enjoying the Great Outdoors. As such, this product just might help them roll back the years and all them to enjoy it again. At least this is my theory and hope to secure some of those answers here soon :D

Tight Lines!
Dave

I still have not had a chance to actually talk to them, but Missy at PPI was kind enough, to send me over some more product information for you to review.

2  Mitigator Web front page.jpg

Attachments

• 30 DATA SHEET-UNIPRENE MITIGATOR 1.pdf
    371.9 KB · Views: 1
Back