New 210CC owner

B

bouttime

Hi! In way of an intro: I own a 2005 210CC and am new at this site. I live at the coast with 2 teenage boys and we used our boat extensively last summer in the ICW and ocean. I've owned a number of boats in my lifetime but none I have loved as much. I opted for a 150 2 stroke Yamaha which I am well pleased with. I can go 30 miles offshore for the day and return on less than 18 gals of fuel; that's with 4 people. I look forward to having it many years to come and talking with any owners who have one.

Welcome to the site. Glad you joined. Many folks to help answer questions and a lot of reading available to you and your family. As I am sure you read, this is a family friendly site.

The one thing that even folks that have been members here for months forget is to use the "search" button at the top of the page. It sure does make finding specific information easier. Sure wish my own memory was better.

Please post some pictures when you have time and again, welcome.

Thanks

OspreyVic,

Thanks for welcoming. I'm heading for the mountains for a few days but I am going to update my site with pics, etc. when I return. I look forward to chatting with owners of Triumph boats. I've had great success with mine thus far but no doubt would like to share my experiences and problem solving and or success stories with others. I would also like to hear how others are doing. I will be touching bases.

Bouttime

Back