New 215 Owner

flatstanley

Registered Member
City
Barnstable
:):) Picked up our new(to us) 2007 215 T-Top in Virginia 2 week ago. Enjoying it immensely in our beautiful Cape Cod waters. 218 miles so far in 7 trips out. Added trim tabs last week. Planes @ 14mph down from 19/20. We are loving this boat! Meet Flat Stanley.
Photos later.

Welcome aboard and maybe I'll see you in Cape Cod waters...which water? Did you join the NE Triumph Owners Group?

Hi BeeReel

Welcome aboard and maybe I'll see you in Cape Cod waters...which water? Did you join the NE Triumph Owners Group?

We hope to run into you. We'll keep an eagle eye out.
We also trailer, and go to all Cape waters (except outside the outer Cape waters). We'll probably be spending more time in Buzzard's either down from Monument Beach or up from Falmouth. We don't fish, just love to cruise and be out there!

Welcome aboard. I mainly fish Long Island Sound but I have been out of Barnstabe a couple of times. I'll look for you the next time I'm up there.

We hope to run into you. We'll keep an eagle eye out.
We also trailer, and go to all Cape waters (except outside the outer Cape waters). We'll probably be spending more time in Buzzard's either down from Monument Beach or up from Falmouth. We don't fish, just love to cruise and be out there!

I do mostly southern end of Buzz Bay, south of line from West Island to Woods Hole. I spend a lot of time over MV from Vineyard Haven towards Gay Head and the Elizabeth Islands. Early season I may go upper end, especially Cleveland Ledge over to your side.

I follow channels 68/69, give a call to BeeReel or just BUZZ. What's your handle: flatstanley?

"This is the story of Flat Stanley." Wow, talk about a blast from the past! I thought I was the only kid who read that book!

Welcome!

Back