New Boat Owner in CT

N

Newbie1

Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Vinny D. and I live in Ct. My wife and I purchased a 191FS with a Honda 135 4st last August. We had been looking at boats for a few to several years and we never agreed on a boat. I wanted an easy to clean fishing boat and she wanted a family boat (for the 6 of us).
We were at a boat show last year and she and I were looking at this boat and I was thinking to myself Ok this is nice and easy to clean with some fishing amenities and thinking she would hate it. She said to me I like this boat what do you think? We'll I didn't hesitate to long so we purchased. This is my first boat and we have only had it out for about 9 or 10 trips. I am enjoying it and I am able to get the kids out fishing more. :)

Looking forward to many great times in the boat.
Vinny

Cincinatti,
I work in trumbull not to far from Fairfield would like to get together this year to do some fishing.

Autor Driver,
I don't work with the digitical phots much, wife does, its probably easy to put them on here just have to figure it out. Is it a drag and drop?

Newbie1

Newbie1, under General Topics, click on Triumphowners Tutorials. This area should help you out. If not, see if your wife can review the topics.
I just have to take some photos, then review the Tutorials myself before I attempt to upload.
I'm working on a work in progress of what modifications I have done to my boat. What has worked and what hasn't. Like my "Tool Box Stereo".

Welcome aboard Newbie1. When the wife says "she likes it" thats when you gotta move and sign fast.. LOL
Been There!

I am also in CT, north of you in Newtown. Keep an eye out for the New England TBOT. I was a new boat owner last year and learned a ton from the guys and had a great time also.

Back