sjdodd2

Registered Member
Lifetime Member
Premium Member
State
HI
The site looks good hoping to find some good information here, I just recently purchased a 215 CC Triumph. So far loving the boat, it handles Hawaii waters pretty well.

Welcome aboard and congratulations on the 215CC. What year model is it? I had a 2004 210CC and then a 2006 215 Chaos. I loved that boat! Had to let her go when my son went to college. :) Use the Search link in the upper right corner to scour our 15 years of conversations about Triumph and Logic Boats in those forums, and please feel free to jump on the fishing and other forums at your leisure. :cool:

BTW I own a domain name you might be interested in (HIangler.com). If you are ever interested in developing a fishing website in Hawaii let me know. :)

Blessings
Randy
Administrator

Hi, well glad to see the admins are pretty active, thank you for the welcome NCangler. I actually sent you a PM asking about wiring diagrams for the 215. I have a 2007 with a 2006 (only 400 hours) Suzuki 150. Yea i am impressed with it so far, someone stole the kicker motor off it before i bought it so had to practice my plastic welding....came out pretty good.

Thanks will let you know about the fishing, I primarily use the boat for diving though it is set up well to fish.

I hope you'll post some pictures in our Diving Forum.

It must be pretty incredible diving over there! :cool:

Back